Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Points Plus 2012

We just got our new Points Plus 2012 packets today!  I'm kind of excited about the changes, though they aren't nearly as tumultuous as last year's presentation of the Points Plus program.  I've been struggling with losing weight for the past six months or so.  It could be emotional, laziness, or some other factor. Thankfully, Weight Watchers has made a few tweaks to the Points Plus Program and they're challenging me to get back on track.

Here's what I've learned so far:
  1. Weight Watchers has recalculated daily points values for a lot of the people who were at low end of that spectrum.
  2. Wine is now 3 points plus for 4 oz, instead of the 4 I've been calculating.
  3. Beer is now 5 points plus for 12 oz, instead of the 4 I've been calculating.  (sad face)
  4. There will now be activity goals.
I will return with updates as soon as I've lived with this newish plan a little bit.

2 comments:

  1. You always told me beer was 5 points - so who's the liar now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me ammend that...Light Beer is now 5 points instead of 4.

    ~K

    ReplyDelete