Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

B-School: Fall Semester

I have formally decided to attend Towson University, even though I have recently learned the joint program with University of Baltimore is not really "Joint" so much as it's co-operative.  Basically, I can take classes at UB without having to enroll at both schools and with permission from the department head.  However, when I graduate, I will only have a degree from Towson University.  This has apparently caused a lot of confusion with the MS in Accounting & Business Advisory Students.

Now, I am just trying to get my Fall schedule lined up.  Ideally I would like to take Accounting 300 on Monday night and US Business Law on Tuesday nights, but it looks like I might have to take the Management class at 8:00 in the morning on M, W, and F if I can't bypass the pre-requisites.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment