Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2021

2/18/2021 Check-In (low FODMAP)

Weight: 200.2

Low FODMAP Meals: 19/21


This week I tried Siete Tortilla chips, made with Cassava Flour, and did not have a good reaction to these either.  I'm wondering if it's because they're crispy and maybe my lack of a gall bladder is just not happy with anything fried. 

I'm also questioning whether or not my Humira is still working.  I've noticed that the last two times I've had a dose scheduled, the Sunday before I have increased symptoms.  Maybe it's wearing off too soon or I need a higher dose?  I'm going to see what happens for my scheduled dose on the 24th to see if it's a pattern or just coincidence.

But mostly, I am not seeing any relief from Crohn's.  It's difficult to sleep at night and I'm feeling tired all day.  Then it doesn't matter what I eat, within a half an hour my gut is screaming at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment