Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2021

2/25/2021 Check-in (low FODMAP)

 Weight: 200

Low FODMAP Meals: 19/21


This is crazy to me - last week I was almost in tears to my nutritionist because I was so frustrated.  We agreed to stop the Kiwi the week before last but it didn't really change anything.  I barely finished my lunch on Friday because of gut pain - even though it was just grilled chicken and rice.  Then, all of a sudden, on Saturday it was like a switch was flipped and my gut is calm.

I'm trying not to jinx myself because I have my 40th birthday coming up on Saturday - but maybe I just went through a flare.  I haven't really had a non-pain time period (without Prednisone) to know what exactly a flare feels like, but I think this was it.

Wish me luck this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment