Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

B-School Applications: Resume

I would have to say that this portion of the Business School application is proving most challenging.  I know that if one is applying for a job one should keep the resume to one page, but is that also true for Business School?  What exactly should I highlight on this resume since I'm not applying for a job?

I have seen more than one website that clearly states the Business School Application does not adhere to the same rules one would use for a job-seeking resume.  I have also seen a number of testimonials from those reading applications saying they look at the resume first so students should spend more time and effort crafting it.

I feel that I have a solid Accounting Resume and would be extremely confident if I were applying for an accounting job.  But Accounting school is way more intimidating.

No comments:

Post a Comment