Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Little Sister Gets a "Super" Phone

Samsung Focus
After much debate, Little Sister has finally selected her phone upgrade.  I have to say I am a little bit jealous as she managed to get it completely free and with 4000 free XBOX Live Points.  I am sure it's also a beautiful phone with an amazing screen and other technical features, but it's really the 4000 points that I wish I had.

She was able to make such an awesome deal because she went to the Microsoft Store instead of the AT&T Store to upgrade her plan/phone.  I don't know why I didn't purchase my phone from Best Buy, with their new buyback program, or directly from the manufacturer.  Either one would surely have had some extra bonus that AT&T wasn't offering.

Anyway, good luck to sister-girl and her new data plan as she gets everything set up!

No comments:

Post a Comment