Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Phoenix Dream

I had a bizarre dream last night and I think I want to work it up into a story.  It's been a while since I've worked on Ianthe and I don't see myself getting back into that any time soon.  I was in a different emotional place when I started writing it and it doesn't fit those needs now, it would need a complete re-work for me to finish it now and I don't know that I have the patience for it.  I hate to say that I only write when I'm unhappy, it's better to say that I don't really write when I am happy.  There isn't much point, nothing to work out or figure out, etc. 

But this dream last night was so cool and has a lot of potential.  It involved a regular flood in an area and a secret canal that was revealed when the waters receded.  And a golden door with a puzzle lock that led to another realm.  There was also a mountain of magical creatures one could only reach via Pegasus.  I wish I could write entries here with bits of the story as I see it, but I fear all sorts of plagiarism.  So, if you are a friend of mine, look for those bits in my Livejournal.

1 comment:

  1. Oooo.. This sounds interesting! I can't wait to read what you write :)

    ReplyDelete