Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Atlanta-ta

I am heading to Atlanta this weekend and I couldn't be more excited.  It's actually a little unbelievable that I will be traveling at the end of the week.  I don't know if it's because I just saw my sister two weeks ago, or if I have just not had time to think about things.  It will be a much needed rest, I hope.

I haven't been to stay with her since she moved in with her girlfriend so it will be a new experience for me.

On the agenda so far:
  • Friday: arrive around 10:00am, go back to my sister's and do homework/reading while she works from home.  There will be some playing with a small fluffy white dog as well.
  • Saturday: Six Flag's Over Georgia.  The last time I was here I was about 6 or 7 so this should be interesting.  It's also been ages since my sister and I have been to an amusement park together.
  • Sunday: No definite plan.  Something in the sun, though, if the weather is nice.  Then Leave at 9:00pm
I am getting excited about it.  Though I still have about 3 more days of work to slough through.

No comments:

Post a Comment