Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Back on Track - WW edition

I went for my weigh-in today.  First one since my trip to NC and my eating of an entire box of Krispy Kreme Cheerwine donuts.  I know there is a reason I gained 2.8 pounds last week and thy name is Krispy Kreme.  The good news is that I lost 3.4 pounds this week.  So not only did I reverse the damage I did with my trip to NC, but I have made a little headway.  As of this week, I am back to where I was before I took my Ireland trip.

Shhh, I know that was 4 months ago but I am ready to get back to business with this.  I have about 15-20 pounds more to go and I am already happy with the way I look.  I think this is part of the problem, however.  Because there is such a marked difference from when I started and I am so much more comfortable in my own skin I have gotten lazy about the program.  I am not losing, but on the positive side of things I am not gaining a lot either.  I have been waivering between the same 5 pounds for the last 4 months and that's not a terrible thing.  If I were truly off the diet, it would be a lot worse.  This just proves to me that I have learned a lot in the last year and I am making healthy choices even if I am not doing them consciously.

So, Yay me!

1 comment:

  1. You were in Ireland! (That's where I live). The perfect place for a diet really because unless you like potatoes the food's not that interesting. No Krispy Kremes at all!

    ReplyDelete