Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Annual Review @ Work

This morning my boss called me into her office and I figured I knew what it was about since I had just had the thought driving in that it would be time for my annual review soon.  As of April 21st,  I will have been employed at my job for two years.  Once I reach that anniversary, I will earn an extra week of vacation a year (or three extra days for this particular calendar year since it's a late date).

Boss Lady had a lot of nice things to say about me and told me how much she appreciated what I did.  It was actually really uplifting to hear.  We also talked about me taking a class at the community college, most likely over the summer, and seeing how that goes.  How it might be something I would like to pursue and what oppotunities exist in the company for me.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully it will be something you enjoy - and not the life-sucking force it is on me.

    ReplyDelete