Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Permanent Ink

from http://www.tattoos.org/galleries/Bird_Tattoo_Designs/black-phoenix-bird.jpg
Tribal Phoenix by
Adam Jon Dicky


Phoenix Tattoo by
Oreozili
At present, I do not have any tattoos.  It is something I think about from time to time, but haven't exactly committed to just yet.  There is something about the permanence of it and my ability to change my mind about clothes and styles too quickly.  Right now, I am considering a Phoenix tattoo as it has become my symbol for the moment.  It is not the first time I have looked to the phoenix for inspiration, but it's usually under the same circumstances that I seek it out.

I have overcome a great many things to be the person I am today.  When I have troubles, I always emerge from them stronger and better than I was before and I know that this time in my life will be no different.  So the idea of a phoenix tattoo is back on the table, though I doubt I will actual follow through with it.  It would have to be small enough I won't regret it later and in a location that won't morph and change with time and weight.  So a lot to be considered before actually thinking about it seriously.




No comments:

Post a Comment