Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Doctor Who Locations

I have discovered a most excellent web site dedicated to the filming locations for Doctor Who.  I hadn't really allowed myself the opportunity to research Cardiff, or any of Wales for that matter, out of a disbelief that I was really going and a certain amount of respect for my sister.  (She is not happy that I will be going there without her and while I understand that I can't pass up this opportunity.)  But finding this website has really allowed me to create a small list of places I want to see and pictures I just have to take.

So far this includes:

"Turn Left"
Conway Pub, 58 Conway Road, Pontcanna, Cardiff, CF11 9NW, Wales
"Silence in the Library"
Central Library, Alexandra Rd., Swansea SA1 5DX
"Blink"
Alexandra Gardens, Cathays Park, Cardiff (Welsh National War Memorial)
Fields House, 18 Fields Park Avenue, Allt-Yr-Yn, Newport, NP20 5BE
"Blink"/"Boomtown"
Glamorgan Building (Cardiff University), King Edward VII Ave., Cathays Park, Cardiff CF10 3WT
"Father's Day"
The Parish Of St. Paul's, Paget St., Grangetown, Cardiff

No comments:

Post a Comment