Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Post Birthday

My family Birthday Party did not go as well as my celebration with my friends.  First of all, I was a little hungover from the friend celebration.  Second of all, it's incredibly stressful to plan and throw one's own birthday party.

I wanted to have everyone over to my house for an old school party but I forgot that it meant I would get really hyper about the state of my place.  I don't spend a lot of time there right now and things fall into a state of passing clean that is not acceptable for parties.  All I wanted to do was relax and enjoy my special day, but cooking food and decorating don't make that easy.

Next year, I am going on vacation.  Of course, I said that about this year and it didn't work quite as I had planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment